Our Commitment to Privacy
TechSearch Pte Ltd is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of our customers, candidates, suppliers, and employees. TechSearchâ€™s privacy policies reflect these principles, and will also conform to any privacy requirements in the countries in which we do business.
TechSearch collects personally identifiable information when you apply to use our services. The gathering of this information is essential to enable us to provide you with the necessary level of service.
When you apply to use our services, we may (depending on the type of services requiested) ask for one or more of the following fields: your name, email, address, date of birth, gender, education, skills and qualifications, employment history (including remuneration details), references, race, job requirements (including location, salary sought, job industry, job title) plus any other information you may volunteer to us as part of the process.
TechSearch Pte Ltd does not disclose your personal information with third parties unless:
- You have specifically consented to allow us to share your personal information with third party organisations.
- You are seeking employment with a third-party organisation through the use of our services and for the purpose of evaluating your suitability the third-party organisation requests some or all of the information you have supplied us for this purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, the information we supply to any third-party may only be used for the purpose for which it is supplied.
- We need to share your information in order to provide a service you have requested.
- We may occasionally use other third party organisations to provide limited services on our behalf, such as background screening, payroll processing services and health-care benefits.
- We are required to do under the law and other legitimate request by relevant authorities.